Saturday 28 June 2014

Yard Sale,Moving Sales



                                               Anyway you look at it ...
                                                     It's a SALE!!

                          Happy Canada Day Weekend!!



                        Was hoping to post my Canada Day decorating on the
                                front bench....but that post will have to wait...

                                       It's raining....


                    So here's a sale I went to a couple of weeks ago.


                               
                                                     A cute chair I picked up for $5.00

It was already painted white and I love the cane seat.

Also this cute planter in green...looks like it was made of tin till I picked it up........
                                It's ceramic.....
                       for only $1.00

I already had the Scottish moss.......

                                                        
This clay white planter with plant......Now that's a bonus!!!! $15.00


                                 Two cute cover ups for the out door parties $1.00




                 Have you been to many sales lately??


                                         Today we are off to a family party.

                                  I wish everyone a glorious sunny weekend!!


                                     Thanks for stopping by!
                    Leave a comment so that I know you stopped by.
                                          Love hearing from you,.


                                       Linda

Sharing with:
Rustic and Refined
Elizabeth and Co
A Stroll Thru Life
Savvy Southern Style


13 comments:

  1. Not too many yard sales around here. So want to find some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. Linda...especially the caned chair. I haven't been to a yard sale in a couple of years...but I find great things at the thrift stores!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great found treasures Linda. Love love the chair. Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day to you! I love your new finds. Hopefully, the rain will go away so you can have a sunny weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds Linda...LOVE that chair!! Happy Canada Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love treasure hunting, but we have so much 'stuff' that I don't often go looking for more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds! I love the picnic coverups! I've been looking for some. I haven't been treasure hunting in awhile but I may need to get out and go look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last sale we went to was a huge one at the grandkids school (raising money for a new playground) and I got a booster seat for granddaughter and some lovely large flower pots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds and great buys!!..love that chair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda,
    Great finds!!!
    A whitepainted $5 chair would be such a thrill to find at a Garage $ale!!!
    Enjoy your family outing, dear one!!!
    Visiting from Christine's Table It!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so lucky....what great finds you got! I have been garage saling every friday for 2 weeks now when the rain passes and there is nothing out there or they think their stiff is gold and want to sell it for retail!

    Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice deals indeed. you have great taste. planter + plant = sweet deal. love this post. have a great time. well, im sure you did already. and no, i aint seen any deals/sales like the ones you been seeing - lol! cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such great finds...I went to one this past Wednesday and scored on clothing, the lady was a manager for JCPennys. So a lot of jewelry too!

    ReplyDelete