Friday 29 August 2014

Scheepjeswol Knitting Yarn


                                          It Came! It Came!!

                                   My yarn of course all the way from the UK.

                    I have never ordered yarn on line before or from the UK.

                                                Ok Ok let's back up here!!

              It all started while browsing The Creative Being blog.

                                That's where I saw it......

                                 SCHEEPJESWOL knitting yarn.....

                       I knew I was hooked. This yarn comes from the Netherlands......

                                    So I placed my order with deramores.
                                           (7.95 for shipping and no TAX)
                             
                                          It's so soft and luxurious!


                                   I ordered 3 balls of Scheepjeswol  Batik,
                                                   60% cotton, 40% acrylic....

                              Well I just couldn't wait to get started so here she
                                              is Miss A. modelling her new Slouchy Hat.









                                                   
                                      Is it not the cutest hat and model......

                                        I love how the colours flow.

                                                 

                                              Everyone have a fantastic long weekend!!

                                                           See you in September.......


                                                   Thanks for stopping by!
                                                    Love hearing from you!
                                                     


                                                             Linda

sharing with:
Hooking on Hump day

4 comments:

  1. That hat turned out so cute...the model absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The wool looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are enjoying your new yarn! That hat is adorable. I bet it's soft too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That yarn looks lovely! And there's nothing like having the UPS guy at your front door delivering a new treasure.

    ReplyDelete