Wednesday 18 November 2015

DIY Rustic Snow Ball Decorations




Hello friends, I wanted to share with you today an easy peasy tutorial on
these cute rustic decorations.

Did I mention easy.




               
Supplies you will need.

Clear plastic ball ornaments (purchased mine at Wal Mart)
garden twigs that are flexible
bag of faux snow
craft paint (burnt umber)
paint brush
jute twine
funnel (made mine with paper)



                First I took off the metal hanger then fed a twig into the clear plastic ornament

                 Then made my funnel and added the faux snow.....



Used my burnt umber paint and painted the metal lids



                       Once the lids were dry I put them back on the plastic ornament
                             and added some jute twine for a hanger...



                              Now you can make your own rustic ornament !






I had seen these at a Christmas store not too long ago for $4.99 each



I had all my supplies already so my cost was $0.....

                                                    


Copycat  VS

Original







                                        Thanks for following ,

                                                        Follow along on Facebook
or I'll see you on Instagram


Sharing with:

5 comments:

  1. Very cute ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and easy idea Linda. The paint really changes the look of the tops to more rustic looking. What are you going to do with your birch wood piece? I have one about the same size that I cut from a project today and wondered what I could do with it. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, these are very cute. Thanks for the inspiration

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute!....Love the copycat!!..Great job!

    ReplyDelete