Monday 16 November 2015

Frosty the Snowman DIY



Hello friends meet Frosty!

I felt we needed a cheery fellow to brighten our day after having such an emotional weekend with all the sad events  going on all over the world.

I hope Frosty brings a smile to  your face.

This is my newest creation. Made of a large styrofoam ball and some imagination Frosty came to
life!

I tend to lean towards snowman when painting too! I just love their happy faces.
They seem to come to life....just like in the song.

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN....was a jolly happy soul!

I gathered up all my supplies and went to work!



Glue gun
liquid craft glue
tulle
glitter
googly eyes
styrofoam ball large
orange yarn
piece of dowelling
fibre pot
burlap
jute twine


                                 
                                               
How he came to life one day! It must have been the magic in that old silk hat they found..
                                    For when they placed it on his head ........


                           Do you see the ball decorations .......I made those too !

                                I'll be posting a tutorial on how in an upcoming post!
                                       

                                        Wishing everyone a beautiful day!

                                          Thanks for following along!

                                   

       Follow along on Facebook
or I'll see you on Instagram


Sharing with :

6 comments:

  1. Linda, your snowman is really sweet! You are so talented! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Hope you enjoy a great and creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!!! Can't wait to see how you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute! Frosty the Snowman was one of my favorites when I was a child. I always felt sad at the end though when he melted. You could make several of those and use them as ornaments to hang on a tree.

    ReplyDelete